ARGO NAVIS ENGINEERS LTD. completed a mooring study for a 150K DWT Crude Oil Tanker, so that the vessel may be able to pass the expanded Panama Canal safely and meet OCIMF guidelines as well.
The following drawings were created for the client:
- Number and type of fittings to be installed. Proposed marking for new/replaced outfittings.
- Updated mooring arrangement drawings.
- Arrangement of Pilot Shelters.
- Mooring fittings underdeck reinforcements drawings.
- Checking for compliance with other Panama requirements.
All drawings were approved by ABS or the Panama Canal Authority.