ARGO NAVIS ENGINEERS LTD. completed a mooring study for a 5447 TEU Container Ship, so that the vessel may be able to pass the expanded Panama Canal safely.
The following drawings were created for the client:
- Updated mooring arrangement drawing.
- Number and type of fittings to be installed.
- Arrangement of Pilot Shelter.
- Visibility Table for Laden and Ballast Conditions.
- Mooring fittings reinforcements drawing.
- Arrangement of Wheelhouse to comply with Panama regulations.
- Verification of compliance with minimum draft requirements for Panama Canal.
The Mooring Study drawings were approved by DNV GL or the Panama Canal Authority.