ARGO NAVIS ENGINEERS LTD. completed a mooring study for a 165K DWT Crude Oil Tanker, so that the vessel may be able to pass the expanded Panama Canal safely.
The following drawings were created for the client:
- Number and type of fittings to be installed. Proposed marking for new/replaced outfittings.
- Updated mooring arrangement drawings.
- Arrangement of Pilot Shelters.
- Mooring fittings underdeck reinforcements drawings.
- Checking for compliance with other Panama requirements.
All drawings were approved by DNV GL or the Panama Canal Authority.